The Fisher Forums
 Family Events
 Family Picnic - Who can bring what?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Matt Fisher

14 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2007 :  18:46:05  Show Profile  Visit Matt Fisher's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My Dad and I will be bringing a gas grill and a large George Forman and will pick up burgers, hotdogs, and buns at Costco. We'll also grab some fixings like catcup, mustard, relish, etc. Reply back with what you'd like to bring. It's free for all for now but I'll narrow down the catagories as you all respond.

Main course - burgers and hotdogs - Done
Drinks - still need
Salads - still need
Fruit - still need
Desserts - still need
Whatever else sounds good - still need :-)

Matt Fisher

14 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2007 :  18:59:00  Show Profile  Visit Matt Fisher's Homepage  Reply with Quote
We'll also need the following

Plates
Cups
Ice
Chairs - maybe everyone bring your own would be the easiest?
Chips/dip
Go to Top of Page

jennifer

1 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2007 :  20:07:56  Show Profile  Send jennifer a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Matt!
This is Jenni(fer Perez) Chambers, and as I said, we will be five that day.
We can bring sodas, water, and ice if that's still okay with you. If not just let me know, and we can alter our plan. If you need for us to bring any other things, just let me know.
If you need any help with phone calls or getting a hold of any one, just email me or call me @ 707-758-1066 and let me know. I am more than willing to help you put this picnic together. I really miss you guys, and I'm looking so forward to seeing everyone again.
Thank you so much, Matt for putting this together. I'm sure that we will have great fun.
Take care, and I'll look forward to hearing from you if you need any help at all.
Jennifer
Go to Top of Page

Matt Fisher

14 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2007 :  20:32:02  Show Profile  Visit Matt Fisher's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey Jennifer,

Great to hear from you. Soda, water, and ice will be great. Thanks! See you next weekend.

Matt
Go to Top of Page

B. Ortega

2 Posts

Posted - 07/21/2007 :  21:21:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Matt,
We will bring desserts. If you need anything else, please let us know.

Becky
Go to Top of Page

donnafayesc

3 Posts

Posted - 07/22/2007 :  00:47:11  Show Profile  Send donnafayesc an AOL message  Reply with Quote
Hi Matt,
Steve and I will bring plates, cups, napkins, forks, knives and such. I will keep an eye on this sight to know how many to buy for. We are looking forward to seeing everyone.

Donna
Go to Top of Page

pumpskinseed

3 Posts

Posted - 07/23/2007 :  11:58:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Matt. We will bring vegetable side dish and some chairs.
Jeff
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Fisher Family Forums © 2000-06 Snitz Communications Go To Top Of Page